Welcome to the blog of Barefoot Memories Photography by Rebecca Pesko. I am located on the beautiful Crystal Coast in Emerald Isle, NC. I specialize in wedding photography, beach and lifestyle family portraits, as well as commercial assignments. Whether you live here, or are planning a vacation or special event, I hope to give you a feel for the area and my recent work. So, enjoy scrolling through the images, and if you haven’t done so already, check out my website at www.NCBarefootMemories.com.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Happy New Year!

Where does time go?  In a blink of an eye, bookings for 2012 and 2013 brides are in full swing, portrait sessions for next summer are showing up on the calendar, and maternity sessions are becoming newborn sessions.

I feel so fortunate for such a strong client base to make this all possible.  This past year was filled with wonderful families and celebrations and I have a feeling next year will be just as grand.  So "thank you" to my clients who have become such an integral part of my life for the past nine years.

Ok, mushy parts aside for now...

Couple things ~

*  Yes, it's not too early to book your summer session.  Once you've decided on your travel dates, send me an email so we can secure a session time.  I'm booking portraits through October 2012 right now.  Peak weeks are filling up fast.  I'll continue to create a "wait list" like I have in past years, so if you're a last minute planner, give me a call because I just might be able to find a session time for you.

*  The weddings season is busy for 2012.  I do still have a few weekends free, but these are filling up fast.  If you are getting married in 2012, let's chat soon.  I am currently booking through the 2013 season.

*  Summer/Fall 2011 clients -- images are going to archives this month.  If you've been distracted with the holidays and haven't placed album or print orders yet, please shoot me an email so I don't archive your proofs just yet.


I'll try to back to this blog in the next week or so to share some really cute maternity images from a session last month.  After all, what fun is a photographer's blog without pictures?

Stay warm this winter!

Local Links:

The Crystal Coast Visitor Information
www.crystalcoastnc.org

Wedding Venues--

Emerald Isle Realty, Heidi Barlow
www.emeraldislerealty.com
(252) 354-6155

Country Club of the Crystal Coast , Pine Knoll Shores
www.crystalcoastcc.com
(252) 726-1034

The NC Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores
www.ncaquariums.com
(252) 247-4003

Equipment Rental
Bogue Banks Rentals
(252) 764-2863
www.BogueBanksBeachGear.com

Florist
Robin Paschal
(252) 764-2761
RCreative@hotmail.com

Swank Cake Design
www.swankcakedesign.com
(919) 467-3588

Personal Chef/Catering
Chef Joni Elizabeth Dennis
(252) 728-4601
www.chefjoni.com

Copyright Information

Copyright Barefoot Memories Photography 2003-2012

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP